A Senior Consultant, Business Developer and Telco industry lead with extensive CE experience and proven ability on building new revenue streams, Transformation projects, Business Consulting, with Finance Acumen background, willing to extend his reach in new markets and create enthusiastic customer relations.
20+ years in a Marketing/Sales, Business Consultancy and management roles, with a track record of producing extraordinary results for more than 20 of IT and Telco industry players in CE countries. Brings new level of knowledge on Telco/IT and is recognized as Mr. Business developer and visionary marketer with strong negotiating skills. Energetic speaker and target oriented leader with excellent influential, creative, and organizational skills.
SELECTED SKILLS AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS
- Setting up a strategy and rolling out national eHealth services in Slovakia (biggest eGovernment project in Slovak history).
- Responsible for creating new revenue streams, setting up Telco service providers either as the Greenfields or Full-Service Providers, Business Development Management in CEE, including Baltics and emerging markets. Setting up and rolling out 4th Mobile operator (4ka) n Slovakia.
- Sales Management in CEE as Business Development Director.
- Responsible for establishing channel and operation of pre-sales and technical delivery methods and standards for CE (IT and Service Providers). Setting up MVNO stream in CZ/SK.
- Developed a series of Service Portfolio offerings related to IT Transformation, Cloud Computing and Business Continuity including selling documentation, technology guides and support.
- Led and created Strategy and Business Cases for top Telco service providers, such as: TelefonicaO2, Orange, Telekom SK, Play4 PL, T-COM, Mobilkom Austria Group and others.
- Trusted Advisor to C-level and Senior Executives for Business and Technology projects
- Keynote Speaker on a number of events by EU and V4 group (eHealth), also by HP, ICT and CIO Forum, Slovak/Czech conferences.
- Awarded various certifications, Target account acquisition, Business models for new revenue streams, Deployment models for Cloud based solutions, Negotiation skill, Financial acumen, HP Sales and Leadership Academy.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE – selection of main achievements
Executive Business Consultant and Entrepreneur, 2014 –
- Director of the National eHealth roll out. Consultancy services related to Business models, Business continuity, Business impact Analysis, Risk assessment, Customer experience. Implementation of the Costing model for Slovak Post. Consultancy for Strategic investors related to new mobile operator in Slovakia, ‘4KA‘. Mentoring C-Level within Service providers, focus on Business processes.
Business consultant and Telco / Media Lead, HP in CE, 2010-2014
- Created and Executed Business Development plans to change “GTM” from Volume into Value selling and grow the Communication and Media Solutions in CE. HP Telco/Media industry lead and Global Accounts Manager. Results achieved are sustainable growth of 15% yearly. Areas of responsibility included IT Transformation, Networking portfolio, VAS domains (SS7), Cloud Computing, Data Centres and Business Continuity.
- Conducted strategic selling and development for 20+ organizations such as:
Slovak Post, Orange, VF CZ/H, TO2, T-H/SK/CZ, among others. Work included current state assessment, strategic visioning and future state definition, new revenue streams and defining opex savings, incl. financial analysis. Results presented to C-Level and Executive Boards. Success rate of Strategy over 75%.
- Delivered Consolidation of VAS domains. Defined and developed new revenue generating streams, such as BigData offering and Cloud computing service providers. Developed Cloud Services portfolio for both private and public clouds, roadmap, business case with pricing and competitive analysis, and technology specifications. Indicative clients are Orange (Slovakia), VF (H and Cz), Telekom (SK), Play 4 (PL), TeliaSonera (LT, LV).
Business development director and Member of Management, Telefonica O2 SK, 2008-2010
- Setting up new revenue streams and Business responsibility in Telefonica O2 group projects. Trusted Advisor and Consultant to Executives and C-level managers,
Steering Committees and project sponsors for TelefonicaO2's top projects.
- Appointed as Business and Customer Experience Transformation Program Lead.
Work included current state assessment, strategic visioning and future state definition, business process definition, and financial analysis incl. EBITDA targets. Results presented to C-Level and Executive Boards.
- Participated at ITN Transformation projects (NGIN, O/BSS consolidation, On-Line channel redesign and many others). Work included business evaluation, implementation and operational support. Managed multi-disciplined and multicultural groups of up to 25 individuals.
Area Sales Manager, GEMALTO, 2002- 2008
- Defined and established business and pre-sales channel for Service Providers in Baltics, CZ, SK, Balkan countries.
- Sales Lead of a multidiscipline pre-sales and sales team for implementation, acceptance and sales operations activities for CE, Baltics and Balkan at the time. Reported weekly to VP for Europe and MD for CEE and demonstrated exemplary leadership during the setting up Telefonica O2 in Slovakia, including transformation in TO2CZ and Orange SK, Launching Play 4 in PL. Activities included Business Consulting, ITN Operation Planning, advisory and managerial support in communicating and enforcing the efforts within the organization.
Director of Sales and Marketing SWAN, s.r.o., 2001-2002 and T-Mobile SK (former Eurotel Bratislava), 1996-2000
- Setting up new Convergent Telco Provider (SWAN), leading Marketing and Sales in Swan and managerial roles for the new product and services in T-Mobile.
- Responsible for major customer projects from pre-sales to implementation
Participated in the specification process, scope definition, and implementation, acceptance and various assessments for the major product lines in Slovakia. Participated in the delivery of first Mobile Internet, Packet based networks, Wireless Local Loop technologies (FWA and others).
- 1990 - 1994 College of Higher Technical Education – Telco/Multimedia (SPSE – L.Hradok, SK).
- 1997-1999 Open University - Manchester UK and Bratislava SK.
- 2001 University of Economics, Bratislava SK, MBA.
- Completed series of trainings in the areas of Sales and Consulting Skills, Strategic Visioning, PM Fundamentals, Effective Facilitation, Negotiation Skills, Finance acumen, etc.
- Number of technical trainings on IT Transformation, Cloud Computing, DC, Converged infrastructure, Network/VAS/Security solutions, NFV/SDN, etc .