I. An Order
- The consumer orders the seller's services via the online registration form at www.itapa.sk.
- The order executed in this way is considered binding and is in accordance with Act no. 108/2000 Coll. as amended and understood as a distance contract.
- For each order, the consumer must provide name and surname, postal and billing address, telephone number, e-mail; natural and legal person entrepreneur also ID number, VAT number, number of pieces, date of issue of the order (the order via the online registration form meets these conditions automatically).
- These data will be in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act no. 428/2002 Coll. used only in the business relationship between the seller and the consumer and will not be provided to a third party.
- After the delivery of the order, this order will be registered in the system of the seller and at that time a business relationship is established between the seller and the consumer. From this date, the order is binding for the consumer.
- The consumer has the right to cancel the order free of charge, no later than 5 days before the start of the event. If the order is cancelled less than 5 days and more than 24 hours before the day of the event, the consumer is charged a cancellation fee of 50% of the standard fee of the current event. The consumer cannot claim the cancellation of the order 24 hours or less before or after the event. The order can be cancelled in writing, by e-mail or by phone. The seller will notify the consumer of the order cancellation confirmation in writing or by e-mail.
- The price of the service is determined by the price list of the seller. The prices listed in the price list may be subject to change without prior notice. The seller reserves the right to change prices. The valid price of the service will always be stated on the online registration form.
- The consumer shall make the payment by transfer or deposit to the seller's account.
- The provider of this service is the company Direct Impact, s.r.o., Dunajská 25, 811 08 Bratislava, IČO: 35 833 637, DIČ: 2020286873.
- The account number of the provider to which the payment will be made is SK63 1100 0000 0026 2874 8355.
- The seller will provide the consumer with ordered and paid services (admission to the event, information materials, catering) during the ITAPA events.
- If the organization of events of this type is prohibited, the seller reserves the right to organize the event in the form of an online event.
- In case of non-acceptance of the service (non-attendance at the event) the consumer is not entitled to a refund of the amount paid.
- The seller has the right to change the format and time of the event in justified cases beyond his control.
- The seller reserves the right to change the price. When the price changes, the seller contacts the consumer. The consumer has the right to cancel the order at such adjusted prices.
- The consumer declares that he has read these general terms and conditions and the complaint procedure before completing or announcing the order and that he agrees with them.
- Notwithstanding any other provision of the contract, the seller is not liable to the consumer for lost profits, lost opportunities or any other indirect or consequential losses due to negligence, breach of contract or otherwise.
- These general terms and conditions have been formulated and established in good faith, in order to meet the legal conditions and arrangements for fair business relations between the seller and the consumer. In the event that certain provisions of these conditions are found to be invalid or unenforceable by the competent authorities of the Slovak Republic, in whole or in part, the validity and enforceability of the other provisions and the remaining parts of the relevant provision remain unaffected.
- Consumer rights in relation to the seller arising from the Consumer Protection Act no. 634/1992 Coll. as amended and regulations and the Act on Consumer Protection in Doorstep Selling and Mail Order Sales No. 108/2000 Coll., As amended, remain unaffected by these conditions.
- Legal relations and conditions not expressly regulated here, as well as any disputes arising from non-compliance with these conditions, are governed by the relevant provisions of the Commercial or Civil Code.
- The seller and the consumer have agreed that they fully recognize long-distance communication - telephone, letter and electronic forms of communication. These forms of communication are considered valid and binding on both parties.
These Business Terms and Conditions came into force on April 26, 2017.