Networking / Business Matchmaking on ITAPA 2015
Business Matchmaking System is a complimentary service provided by the 14th ITAPA International Conference to companies and individuals to foster relationships, seek new opportunities and achieve greater business and networking results.DELEGATES CAN USE THIS SYSTEM TO:
- Interact with delegates from different backgrounds
- Search for business partners, investors, customers and suppliers
- Arrange meetings with individuals or companies of interest
- Build new relationships and discuss prospects
HOW IT WORKS:
- As a delegate you have your own user profile where you can adjust your information and select slots of your availability during the conference
- You can search for people of your interest and send meeting requests prior to the congress. Additionally you review meeting requests sent to you.
- In case of mutual interest delegates are responsible for setting their own appointment date and time
- You have a list of all your meetings, printable and downloadable to your calendar or mobile phone. Your place in the meeting room is reserved and will be ready for you.
- The system is for registered delegates and sponsors of the 14th ITAPA International Conference only
- Matchmaking link is sent to registered delegates along with the pass code (Via Email)
- Standard time slot for meetings is 15 minutes, in case of interest delegates may stay longer if table is available, or move to another location of their interest.