Since 2002, Information Technologies and Public Administration ITAPA events have become the most important and well–known IT events in Slovakia.
During the ITAPA events you can connect with:
- State Counselors
- State Secretaries
- Directors of ministerial IT departments
- Heads of Service Offices
- Project managers
- Members of Parliament
- Chairmen of important state offices
- Representatives of universities
- Representatives of the most important Slovak business companies
- ITAPA increases awareness about the Information Society
- ITAPA promotes latest trends, projects and solutions in eGovernment around the world
- ITAPA connects all key players from political and professional life to share their knowledge and experience
- ITAPA supports and awards the best implemented eGovernment projects
In previous years over 30 countries and institutions were presented:
Armenia, Austria, Canada, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Macedonia, Peru, Poland, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey, United States of America; the European Commission, NATO, OECD, United Nations Organization, the World Bank.
Spring ITAPA annually welcomes approx. 300 participants and over 600 delegates and 40 media representatives at the ITAPA International Congress.