High level Round Table on digital platforms regulation and Digital Single Market
Will there be a “Battle of Digital Platforms in Europe?” Listen to high level round table discussion of representatives of EU Member States, industry and European Commission during Spring ITAPA 2016 Conference in Bratislava.Listen to great variability of insights and arguments from all sides of opinion spectre within EU Member States, industry as well as European Commission.
Second part of Spring ITAPA 2016 Conference will bring vibrant discussions on actual topics, related to Digital Single Market, especially the platforms regulation in the Round Table. Among distinguished speakers we are delighted to introduce:
- Martin Bailey, acting Head of Digital Single Market Unit, DG CNECT, European Commission
- Pascal Rogard, Counsellor for Telecommunications, Information Society and Postal Services, Permanent Representation of France to the EU
- Gunther Grathwohl, Telecommunications and Information Society, Postal Affairs, Permanent Representation of the Federal Republic of Germany to the EU
- James Waterworth, Vice President, Computer and Communications Industry Association (CCIA) Europe
- Mette Schiøtz Sørensen, Danish Business Authority
- Juraj Bardy and Dagmar Bošanská, Ministry of Finance, Slovak Republic
The Spring ITAPA 2016 Conference under motto "Battle of Digital Platforms in Europe" will be held on June 9th, 2016 in Grand Hotel River Park, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Bratislava, Slovakia. Last tickets available HERE.
ITAPA International Conference is a leading independent international event on Information Society, eGovernment and related issues, held annually and supported by all major stake-holders in Slovakia.