2008-02 – Ericsson Nikola Tesla
Department manager e-health, Product manager
2002-09 – Customer: Ministry of Health and Social Welfare, Croatia
Solution Architect Senior Specialist, System integrator, Business analyst
• Special focus on requirements, optimization of healthcare business processes and HL7v3 standard compliancy.
• Managed technical team of 8 System Integrators.
2008-05 – Customer: Croatian Olympic committee
• Full responsibility for web based application for managing electronic health records for athletes Olympic candidates
• Managed technical team of 3 System Integrators.
2000-01 – 2002-09 Ericsson Nikola Tesla Zagreb, Croatia
Software Engineer Senior
• Working at the Research department within Company.
• Main project: “Using formal methods in software development”
• Managed team of 2 Software Engineers.
Education & Training
1995 -1999 Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Naval Architecture, Split, Croatia
2000- 04 Master of Science in Electrical Engineering, Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computing, Zagreb, Croatia
My current roles in Ericsson Nikola Tesla company are department manager within e-health unit and product manager for our e-health portfolio. I have developed my expertise through big governmental projects like Primary Healthcare Information System and Hospital Informatization system, both in Croatia. I have also closely cooperated with professionals from Ministry of Health, National Institute of Public Health and Croatian Institute for Health Insurance in defining, customizing and optimization of business processes in Croatian healthcare domain. During those projects I have played different roles: system integrator, solution architect, business analyst etc. Additionally I have led team for development and implementation of web based application for managing electronic health records for athletes Olympic candidates. I have published dozen of articles in areas of software development and e-health in different publications.