1992 – 1998: Faculty of Law, Comenius University, Bratislava
1998: École de Langue – Accord, Paris
2003 - 2004: Institute of European Integration of Comenius University Bratislava, Faculty of Management Postgraduate study "EUROPEAN INTEGRATION - EUROPEAN UNION"
2004: London´s College, London Postgraduate Study "EUROPEAN LAW"
2011: Master of Management of Structural Funds, European Academie, Berlin
2016 – present: Deputy Prime Minister’s Office for Investments and Informatisation of the SR, Director General of Central Coordinating Body
2012 - 2016: Ministry of Transport, Construction and Regional Development of the SR, Director General of Central Coordinating Body
2007 –2012: Ministry of Finance of the SR, Director of Department
2005 –2007: Ministry of Transport, Posts and Telecommunications of the SR, Director General of Informatisation of Society Department
2001 – 2005: Delegation of European Commission, Justice and Home Affairs Department, programme manager
1998 – 2001: Ministry of Justice of the SR, Office of the Government Agent of the SR before the European Court of Human Rights, Legal Advisor
- Public Policy Making Manual, Slovak Governance Policy, 2002
- Articles in the "Euromagazín"
- Handbook of European Law (Review), Ministry of Justice, 2005
- European Union Law II, Iura edition 2006
- The Schengen acquis of the European Union, 2010
- Public Policy Making Manual, Slovak Governance
- External lecturer of Academia Istropolitana (lecture on "European integration and European law")
- Lecturing and publishing for Transparency International
- Founding member of the European Administrative Law Association
- Member of the i2010 High Level Group of the European Commission
- Deputy Chairman of the Steering Committee of the Ministry of Construction and Regional Development of the SR for Co-ordination of EU Funds
- Certificate on Annual Symposium EU Funds 2012, European Academy, Berlin
- Certificate on reinforced Financial Control of EU Funds, European Academy, Berlin
- Certificate on New Financial Framework 2014 -2020, European Training centre, Paris
- Certificate, Development of managerial skills, Program management
- Certificate, Project Management, o.s. Mega
- English – excellent
- French – excellent
- Russian – good
- Work with all commonly available software programs (Microsoft Office Advanced Course)
- Driving license category A
When and where - a comprehensive overview of the possibilities and opportunities offered by eurofunds for smart solutions in municipalities and regions.
The priorities of the new programming period of the European Structural and Investment Funds (ESIF) in the field of e-government for 2021-2027. Funding options through instruments other than euro funds.
Current new challenges and status of the preparation of the government financing and technical assistance mechanism to obtain support from ESIF funds, the strategy of benchmarking cities and municipalities.
How to use European funds in order to create smart cities with better public services for citizens, better use of resources and less impact on the environment through digital technologies.