ITAPA International Congress (Information Technologies and Public Administration) is already for eigth years the most important and well–known IT event in Slovakia. The congress is held every year under auspices of top government representatives and brings its visitors carefully planned program of highest quality. Among our partners are since the beginning of ITAPA the most relevant IT business companies in Slovakia.
At the congress you can meet:
- State Counselors
- Director Generals of ministerial IT departments
- State Secretaries
- Directors of IT departments
- Head of Service Offices
- Members of Parliament
- Presidents of important state offices
- Representatives of universities
- Representatives of the most important Slovak business companies
- ITAPA increases awareness of Information Society
- ITAPA promotes latest trends, projects and solutions in e-Government around the world
- ITAPA connects all key players from political and professional life for sharing their knowledge and experience
- ITAPA supports and awards the best implemented e-Government projects
During the previous years 24 countries were presented:
Armenia, Austria, Canada, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Peru, Poland, Russia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, United States of America,
And 5 international organizations and institutions:
European Commission, NATO, OECD, United Nations Organization, World Bank.
ITAPA International Congress annually welcomes approx. 600 delegates and 40 media representatives.
BROCHURE about Congress